Reusable Dry Erase Pockets
I’m not sure about you, but I love all things dry-erase! I do get tired of having my kiddos tied to writing on just the plan surface that dry-erase boards have. We are locked into the plain surface, and can’t really be creative with our responses on them.
That’s where these Reusable Dry Erase Pockets from MyBinding.com come in! They are 9 x 12 sized which is an awesome size for little Kindergarten hands! The binding around the edge is super strong too!
Some of my favorite things about these pockets–
1) I can insert ANY pages I want to! We used a plain piece of paper inside because we were working with word families, but I so could have put lined paper inside or a quick review sheet inside. You can put anything you can fit in these awesome pouches!
2) My kids can write on BOTH sides of the pockets. They thought that was cool! I asked my kiddos to write their word family on one side and then some sentences on the other side.
3) I love that the kids can choose the color they want, or I can assign each table a color to keep at their table. 🙂 You can get both ROYGBP or Neon colors!
4) The dry erase markers erase SO WELL from the pockets! None of those messy streaks left behind like on my dry erase boards!
5) We can store our markers in the pouches, so they are always ready to go!
6) You can use these on the overhead if you use one of those! 🙂
7) I can quickly change out what’s inside!
8) These are going to be great in centers! I can put check lists in them that my student’s can check off to make sure they have done their jobs at their work stations
9) When my kids practice their name writing at the beginning of the school year, we can put first name on one side and last name on the other, for lots of room to practice!!
10) The flexibility! I can use the pockets in a TON of different ways! Also, using these pockets makes me feel “greener”! I can make a few copies of things and my kids can practice over and over using the same copies without the need for more! 🙂
The opinions expressed in this post are mine and have not been influenced by the company in anyway. I did receive a set of Reusable Dry Erase Pockets to try out in my classroom and I’m happy I was able to! 🙂